Sunday, November 11, 2012

The Party!!!


We had Zoë's Birthday Party on the Saturday (27th) before her actual Birthday.  I did not do much planning until well the day before so I was a little stressed with the amount I needed to get done.  But thankfully my wonderful Mother was there to help and Derek's parents were on their way.  We started the morning making rainbow eggless cupcakes, which both the rainbow and eggless were a first attempt for me.  They turned out pretty good, they could have come out a few minutes sooner but all and all not to bad.  Zoë got to lick each different colored spoon before each bowl got washed and got very upset when she wanted the next spoon to be a different color then she received.


Zoë went down for her nap and it was a good 3 hours, once she got up she was in a lot better mood and so was I.  When she woke up NaNa and Pop had arrived and she got to see what Derek and I got her (Tricycle) and what NaNa and Pop got her (car).


Within the hour Aunt Misha had arrived with her gift which was hands down Zoë's favorite and it was the hit of the party too.


I set up a photo booth but then only got photos of about half of the kids who came.


Melanie
Sylas
Gracie
Zoë

Dempsey
Tripp
Larkin
She had a lot of fun and so did we!








No comments:

Post a Comment