Sunday, November 25, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012

Derek and I got up early on Thanksgiving and headed to the park.  We both ran the Turkey Trot 5k, I came in at 37:38 and Derek at 41:58 (The best overall time was 16:05, this is my first 5k but that seems insane to me).  This was our first 5k and I am very proud, the course is very difficult as for more then half the course it's a steep incline.  I only walked once for about 2 minutes, if it wasn't for Brandy I would have walked a few more times.  We are looking forward to more races and possibly an attempt at the Bowling Green Marathon next November.





We had a late dinner that night and had a great time visiting with Derek's family.  Zoë got to play with Aunt Misha's makeup and got her finger nails painted.



1 comment:

  1. Awesome job!! I look forwarding to hearing about all your future running goals.

    ReplyDelete