Tuesday, July 17, 2012

She's Crafty

So there are times and even some times a whole day that I feel like a really stellar Mom.  Then of course other days that I do not feel like such an awesome Mom, and most days I don't have time to even think about if I am a good or bad Mom.  With the beautiful site that is Pintrest I have gotten a lot of easy, cheap and fun ideas for crafts and experiments.  And sometimes we even do some of them.

Yesterday we used empty apple juice bottles and loaded them with:  ribbon, yarn, felt balls, and buttons.  We then added water.  It is kinda like a fun snow globe.  The task of adding all these items to the bottle was far far more fun then the end product.  Well Zoë actually hates the finished product.  I guess it really is all about the journey not the destination.





No comments:

Post a Comment