Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Baby Ezra

Both yesterday and today Zoë and I have been graced with the presence of an adorable baby.  Z has not spent very much time with babies and Ezra is 7 months old.  I was not worried to much with her behavior as much as curious.  She loves her dolls and gets excited to see babies when we are out and about.  Some of her favorite games include pushing around her dolls stroller and putting her dolls and stuffed animals to sleep.

I was beyond proud of my daughter for how sweet she was with him, and also her lack of jealousy when I was holding him.  The only thing was she was a little aggressive with her hugs, this is something she does to all her friends.  This makes me feel a lot better about some day giving her a younger sibling.

Ezra was just hanging out playing with the floor mat when Z decided to climb behind him.  He just kept laughing and smiling at her, this is true even tho the first photo he looks a tad worried.




No comments:

Post a Comment