Saturday, July 28, 2012

Running a 5K on Turkey Day

So I figure if I put my plan to run the Turkey Day 5K on here I will hold myself to it and push myself harder.  Karla and I ran every morning this last week and although I have a long way to go it feels good to get started and have someone to help me keep going.  I ran some before I got pregnant with Z but I have been having a harder time getting back into it.  It is a little more difficult pushing a stroller while running but I do have Zoë saying: "More run." when I slow to a walk or stop.
My favorite running buddy
The girls getting their workout in after ours



2 comments:

  1. Yay! That's an awesome goal and you can totally do it! Just start with run-walking and walk as much as you need to. Having a running buddy is the #1 way I keep myself motivated. Good luck! Come visit and we can go for a run.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Today was the 6th day running (not consecutive) and it was a lot easier then any other day and we ran the longest.

      Delete