Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Sesame Street Live!

Heather and Tripp treated Zoë and I to Sesame Street Live today!

I tried to get Zoë pumped up before the show and we watched Sesame Street in the morning, but she was not to interested.  The show was at The SkyPac which is the brand spanking new performing arts center in town, and it is beautiful!  We showed up early for the "Play Zone" and got to dance in "Zoe's Dance studio", play in "Elmo's World", and hang out in a trash can with Oscar.  It was very packed and Zoë wanted to run and play on everything so she got a little upset when I had to carry her.

Zoë hanging with Zoe

We had great seats close to the stage.  Z did so good sitting on my lap watching the show, I was really impressed.  She was clapping, singing, and putting her arms in the air yelling with joy.  She got most excited with Abby Cadabby came on stage.  We had to leave shortly after the intermission, the show was much longer then expected and we were already well past lunch and nap.

Abby Cadabby
 
It was a blast and I am so happy we got to go!  An extra special Thank You to Heather Potter for inviting us.  I think Z may have more excitement when she watches The Street now.

So hard to get a good photo of a Toddler let alone two together

Z and I post show


No comments:

Post a Comment