Thursday, March 22, 2012

New favorite toddler entertainment

 I am always looking for good ideas to keep Zoë having fun, and me sane.  I blew up the air mattress the other day and the girls had a blast jumping, falling, and running on it.

Stickers are amazing!  Since Z is allergic to eggs we don't really have them in our home any more, so for easter instead of decorating eggs I got plastic eggs to put stickers on.  For easter we will still use them for an egg hunt with yummy treats inside!


Here in Kentucky and I guess most of the Midwest and South we are now in Summer.  It has been really hot!  I can't bring myself to turn on the AC it is just not right, not in March.  So we have been spending time outside playing in water.  With a new pool and a water table I set up Zoë gets soaked.





No comments:

Post a Comment