Thursday, March 22, 2012

Growing up so fast

Zoë is almost 17 months old.  It amazes me how much she has changed since her first birthday.  She shows lots of affection, and I will have to say she gives the best hugs.  She is very funny!  The other day I asked her if she would like another animal cookie and she responded with "Hell Ya!" whoops not sure where she picked that up.  She loves to be outside and will say: "Ou sigh" then either go get her shoes or point to her feet and say: "shoes".  

Since the time change she takes a little longer to get to sleep for her nap.  Which is great for me since she will still sleep at least an hour and a half once she does finally fall asleep.  She does not cry for the 10-20 minutes before she falls asleep, but she sings, laughs, talks to her stuffed animals, and turns on her talking dog Violet.  I just eat my lunch and giggle listening to her.



Trying to put a rock in the Tulip


2 comments:

  1. We have a Violet too! But I don't let her have it while she's sleeping- otherwise it starts talking in the middle of the night, and it's super creepy. Violet sings her to sleep from outside arm's reach. And she gets really excited when she sees a Voilet in the store!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Violet has gone off in the middle of the night! It totally freaked me out.

    ReplyDelete