Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Back to School

So I started a new job way back on August 13th and I am just now getting to blogging about it.  I am a three year old assistant teacher for one of the early learning centers here in Bowling Green.  I absolutely love it, its not easy by any means but I really love it.  The hours are perfect 8:30 until 2:30 Monday through Friday.  The program runs on the county school schedule so I get a week off in the Spring and Fall as well as Winter and Summer break.  Plus all Holidays.  Zoë comes with me and is in the one year old (due to when her birthday falls) class room directly across the hall.

The days fly by and it has really been a challenge to balance it all but its well worth it.

I am beyond amazed by the three year olds in my class.  It crazy to think Zoë is only a year away from that.  I can not believe how clever and creative they are!

First Day of School!



No comments:

Post a Comment