Sunday, May 6, 2012

Phoenix!!!

It was so great to see my Brothers and Parents!  I also got meet my future sister-in-law Tabitha and see my niece SydNee who I have not seen in almost 5 years.  We spent most of the trip visiting and giggling with Zoë.  All of us got a good amount of swimming and eating in too.
Sharing a drink with SydNee
Zoë had a blast in the pool!  She got to swim with the big girls and acquired a few new suits while at Grandma's.  One morning Z and Grandma spent a while with their feet in the pool splashing and having a great time.

Jumping into the pool!
This is my favorite photo of the week!
After this week she now has a lot of swimsuits

Picking Grapefruit and Grape Tomato's always made Z very happy as that meant she got to eat them too.

No comments:

Post a Comment