Tuesday, June 7, 2011

What a fast week that was.

Zoë had a photo shoot on Wednesday and we should have the pictures back by the end of this week.  I can not wait to see them.  We did the shoot at Lost River Cave, so she got to play in the dirt which she loved.

On Friday night we went out to dinner for our friend/neighbor Harry Potter's Birthday.  So since he is Tripp's dad Zoë got to hang out with her boyfriend.  I am sad I did not snap any photo's.

Saturday afternoon we went to Clay's Graduation party before we headed down to Georgia.  The drive down was the quickest we have done in a while.  I guess since it was not winter or Christmas Eve Eve it makes it a little faster.  Zoë did good on the drive she slept most of the time and really wanted out of the car the last 15 minutes.  It was pretty much the same scenario on the drive back.

We got to hang out with the family and every one got to see Zoë crawl.  Derek and I went out that night to a concert in Chattanooga and also to one of my favorite places "Hair of the Dog Pub".

No comments:

Post a Comment