Monday, June 13, 2011

A day at the park

Today was another nice day.  It only got into the low 90's instead of 100 like it has been.  This humid heat makes being outside in the summer misarable, sure makes me miss Oregon summers.

After work today Zoë and I played in the yard for a while then walked up to the park.  She had a great time swinging.  Then we played in the grass for a while.  I had envisioned her taking a nap and me reading, not quite sure what made me think that would happen.  So instead she tried to eat my book and then she tried to eat my leg then my face.  She did deciede to take a nap on the walk back home.

My beautiful daughter is very long, and I am alway having trouble finding PJ's for her.  So I deciede to cut the feet off of her PJ's, and now they are a perfect fit.  She hates to have anything on her feet anyways.

We are still waiting on her teeth to arrive.  There is no sign of their arrival either.

No comments:

Post a Comment