Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Here comes the sun

okay really this was a few weeks ago.  That is how long it takes me to upload photos.

Today was an amazingly beautiful day!  We started out getting some yummy coffee at Spencer's.  Then we headed to the farmers market.  We got some delicious Tomatoes, a very good salad mix, a biscuit for breakfast, an irish push pop filled with amazing ice cream for Zoë, and I broke down and got a dozen eggs.  I have not had eggs in the house in forever.  I have been craving them in the morning so I had to do it.  I will just hide and eat them away from Zoë.

When we got home we played in the back yard and cleaned it up a little.  Then we had our lunch picnic style back there, followed by some more playing.  We also got a little golf practicing in, Z just loves it!



We even got some seeds planted!



No comments:

Post a Comment