Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Sad news

Well we had such a fun day on Monday, well Wednesday brings another story.  Z woke up today on her 16th month birthday with a 102 degree fever and it just went up each hour.  I called the Doc and we could not go in until 3 so she slept on my chest most all day.  Eating very little and drinking just a little milk, I was a stress case.  After a couple hours at the Doc getting blood taken, swabbed, ears, mouth, and lungs check my little girl has the flu.  :(

I am really hoping tomorrow will bring a little more health to my little one.  Watching her vomit took all I had not to cry, so I could be strong for her.



Also to boot, we had to hide in a closet for a while.  A huge storm come through and the Tornado sirens went off for about an hour.

It only rained for maybe 10-15 minutes and this is a few minutes after it stopped.



No comments:

Post a Comment