Thursday, October 20, 2011

We are getting so close to a year.

Zoë is so much fun to hang out with these days.  She laughs when I talk and when I tell her I am going to "Get You" she laughs turns and crawls as fast as she can.  She points to her toes, belly, mouth, nose, ears, belly button, and eyes when I ask her where they are.  Her Sixth tooth is about to come in, its on the top left.  She seems to only want to practice walking when we are outside.  We have been trying to work with her on it but I do not want to push her to much.  Most of the time when I try and set her down on her feet she will just put them out straight in front of her.

She is still doing great at school and starting in November she will be going Monday thru Thursday 9-2, I am going to miss her so much.  I love that I open her backpack sometimes to find art work that she made.

Last year on this day my parents arrived to help us get ready for Zoë's arrival.  I was just getting very uncomfortable and was wondering if I was going to be able to handle birthing a baby.


No comments:

Post a Comment